Move-in / Move-out Procedures
ALL MOVES ARE BY RESERVATION ONLY. YOU MUST CALL THE OFFICE AT LEAST TWO (2) WEEKS IN ADVANCE TO RESERVE A MOVE DATE. THE OFFICE NUMBER IS (305) 935-4565. A $500.00 CASH FEE WILL APPLY.
The following procedures will be followed for Move-Ins and Move-Outs. No exceptions will be made.
- A Security Guard is required for a move. The fee for the guard service is $50.00. This fee is for a four (4) hour shift ONLY; you can choose 9-12:30 PM or 12:30 PM-4 PM. Any time after the four (4) hours is billed as follows; 15 minutes to 45 minutes at $10.00 and additional hours at $25.00 per hour. All fees must be paid no later than (3) three days prior to the date. PAYMENT IN CASH ONLY NO PERSONAL CHECKS ARE ACCEPTED.
- A $325.00 cash deposit for damages and/or charges for any overtime caused by the move. This deposit is refundable provided there are no damages and/or the move does not go over the allotted four (4) hours and you have no outstanding balance with Universal Parking Valet Service. Deposits will be refunded (48) forty eight hours from the time the move was finalized, during normal business hours and provided all paperwork is in order.
- A $100.00 cash deposit (not refundable) to use the service elevator is required and must be paid no later than three (3) days prior to the reserved date.
- There will be a $50.00 charge deducted from your Security Deposit for any damages to your door and its frame & a $25.00 charge for the protective runner placed for your move.
- Moving hours are 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Moves will start no earlier than 9:00 AM and end no later than 4:00 PM; otherwise your Security Deposit will be forfeited.
- All moves must be scheduled at least two (2) weeks in advance and are contingent upon availability on a first come, first serve basis.
- Cancellations must be at least twenty four (24) hours in advance in order to avoid forfeiture of the guard fees.
- There will be no moves scheduled on Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays.
- The resident must provide the office the following documents at least twenty four (24) hours In advance prior to the move.
- Moving Company Name
- Vehicle Registration
- Drivers License
- Insurance Certificate showing Biscayne Cove as the Certificate Holder.
- If there is no moving company the resident must provide the office at least twenty four (24) hours in advance prior to the move the following documentation:
- Vehicle Registration & License Plate #.
- Names & identification of all the persons that will be on the property making the move for the resident.
Send completed forms to:
Phone: 305-935-4565, ext. 100