Move-in / Move-out Procedures
ALL MOVES ARE BY RESERVATION ONLY. YOU MUST CALL THE OFFICE AT LEAST TWO (2) WEEKS IN ADVANCE TO RESERVE A MOVE DATE. THE OFFICE NUMBER IS (305) 935-4565. A $500.00 CASH DEPOSIT WILL APPLY.
The following procedures will be followed for Move-Ins and Move-Outs. No exceptions will be made.
- Depost must be paid no later than (3) three days prior to the date. PAYMENT IN CASH ONLY NO PERSONAL CHECKS ARE ACCEPTED.
- Moving hours are 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Moves will start no earlier than 9:00 AM and end no later than 4:00 PM; otherwise your Security Deposit will be forfeited.
- All moves must be scheduled at least two (2) weeks in advance and are contingent upon availability on a first come, first serve basis.
- Cancellations must be at least twenty four (24) hours in advance in order to avoid forfeiture of the guard fees.
- There will be no moves scheduled on Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays.
- The resident must provide the office the following documents at least twenty four (24) hours In advance prior to the move.
- Moving Company Name
- Vehicle Registration
- Drivers License
- Insurance Certificate showing Biscayne Cove as the Certificate Holder.
- If there is no moving company the resident must provide the office at least twenty four (24) hours in advance prior to the move the following documentation:
- Vehicle Registration & License Plate #.
- Names & identification of all the persons that will be on the property making the move for the resident.
Send completed forms to:
Phone: 305-935-4565, ext. 100