Recycling Bins - English
Recycling Bins - Spanish
Sauna Tips & Cautions
- Drink 2 – 4 glasses of water prior to using the sauna to avoid dehydration.
- Wear clean loose fitting clothing. The heat will loosen dirt and release it into the air and onto your skin. Tight fitting clothes can restrict your skin’s ability to breathe.
- Remove any jewelry to avoid burns.
- Remove any creams or lotions. The heat can make them run and make a mess. They can also clog your pores.
No 3rd Cars Allowed
Effective January 15, 2016
We will not issue a barcode for a 3rd car.
We will not process applications that show a 3rd car.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00pm to 8:00am
- No smoking in stairways
- Do not throw cigarettes off the balcony
- Dogs are not allowed on property
- Management office must be notified for guests staying over 30 days
- Guests must be accompanied by you at the pool
- Do not drag trash bags down the hallway or leave on trash room floor
- Properly dispose of construction debris
It has been brought to our attention by our Security Safety Department and residents, that cigarette butts and ashes are being thrown off the balconies. It is important to remember that as an Owner/Resident, you are responsible for your actions and the incidents occurring in your unit.
Please be advised that this is a violation of our Condominium Rules and Regulations and this behavior should stop immediately.